– YEAR 3 –
Advanced Ministry Training
Serving People, Inspiring Righteousness, Imparting Truth
Advance The Kingdom
What is the authority of Jesus Christ, and how do you carry it? What qualifies you for spiritual leadership? Can God entrust His people to your care? The third year of SPIRIT explores and answers these questions with our advanced ministry training course.
Advanced kingdom ministry is actually simple at its core: we want to share the character and power of Jesus with others. And yet, the world we live in is not simple. The people we encounter are intricate, and their problems can be complex. In this course, you will learn to embrace them with the heart and authority of God Himself. You will also discover the essentials of one-on-one ministry, and how to serve the Lord in corporate worship settings.
SPIRIT will impart the principles and power you need in order to minister like Jesus. We teach our students how to forge godly relationships, submit to authority, and lead people into freedom. Our third year is designed to establish you for all the demands and adventures of ministry! Preach, make disciples, lead and defend your faith . . . and do it all like Jesus. Take SPIRIT, third-year!
Our Core Values
1. We desire that all we do be rooted in authentic relationship, first with God and then with people. 1 Corinthians 13
2. We desire to equip men and women in The Truth, both in knowledge and experience. John 8:32
3. We desire to impact others through servant leadership. Mattew. 20:26
4. We desire to inspire others to follow Christ through the example of godly lifestyle. 1 Corinthians 11:1
5. We desire to walk closely with people as they personally work out their faith and discipleship. Galations 6:2
What Our Students Say
I truly love all class on Submission to the Lord it is so important. When you feel or think you can’t do something… putting that aside and doing it for the Lord because of respect and love for the Lord that really registered in my heart thank you it was wonderful.
Mi Wuk Village, CA
Spirit led instruction… It is awesome that so many are engaged and given the opportunity to flourish in their gifts. The protocols are effective in that there is freedom and order. Oh, and I love you guys!
Lake Tahoe, CA